This project was based on using basic OpenGL. Setting up the lights, camera, rendering the 3D mesh and heightmap were some of the tasks.
Loop Subdivision Algorithm was used to subdivide the mesh. Winged edge data structure was used to implement this algorithm.
The Raytracer project has the following things:
1. Intersection tests for all geometries in the scene.
2. Handling the tranformations of the geometries.
3. Generating shadows by passing rays to the point light.
4. Specular reflections by sending reflected rays into the scene.
These are the projects that I have worked on till now as a part of my course work at the Carnegie Mellon University. This course provides a brief introduction of computer grahpics rendering, ray tracing, 3D viewing , geometric transformations. This was implemented using C++ and OpenGL.
This project has the following things:
1. Interaction between objects : Collision detection
3. Damping to simulate friction.
ROLE : GRAPHICS PROGRAMMER